Oggie Oggie Oggie! Oi Oi Oi! It’s that time of year again, the RBS Six Nations is back – and rugby fans can settle in for a few weeks of rugby (and beer). Not sure you’ve noticed, but I’m Welsh (I do tend to mention it every 5 hours) so like to strut around in my Wales rugby top around London. I’ve just moved flat, and I can’t find my top anywhere, so got thinking, where can I buy cheap Six Nations 2017 rugby shirt?
Where to buy an official Six Nations 2017 rugby shirts
I’ve only listed the UK countries in this blog (WALESSSS!!!!, Scotland, Ireland and England – ain’t got all day have I? The rugby is on). If you do need France and Italy deals, give me a shout in the comments and I’ll have a look for you.
The official RBS Six Nations store
- Wales Under Armour Home Replica Jersey (Red) – £50 (was £55)
- England VapoDri Home Pro Jersey (white) – £55 (was £65)
- Scotland Rugby Home Replica Jersey (blue) – £63 (not on offer)
- Ireland VapoDri Home Pro Rugby Jersey – £65 (not on offer)
It’s becoming clear to me that if you want a bargain rugby jersey, you should get a welsh one as it’s the cheapest for some weird reason.
- Wales WRU 2016/17 Home Replica Rugby Shirt – £45.59 – £66.11
- England Canterbury VapoDri Home Pro Jersey – £43. 77 – £69.50
- Scotland Rugby M16 Home Replica Shirt – £51 – £69.30
- Ireland VapoDri Home Pro Jersey – £49.24 – £69.09
- Wales Under Armour RFU Home shirt 2017 – £44.99 (was £54.99)
- England Canterbury England Home Pro Jersey – £51.99 (was £64.99)
- Ireland Canterbury Home Pro Jersey 2016/2017 – £51.99 (was £64.99)
Unofficial rugby tops
- Scotland UNOFFICIAL long sleeve rugby top – £6 (was £44.99)
- Ireland UNOFFICIAL long sleeve rugby top – £6 (was £44.99)
- Ireland UNOFFICIAL long sleeve rugby top
Don’t forget – as soon as the tournament is over, these shirts are all going to be reduced significantly. So if you’re not too fussed about having the proper year on your shirt, get one for next year.
Who are you supporting? Let me know in the comments!