Last Updated on
If you’re new to Quidco, sign up – it’s free – using THIS LINK (if you don’t use the link in this blog, you may not get the cashback), and you’ll get £13 back when you spend at least £10 at Just Eat by December 31 2019.
What is Quidco?
It’s my favourite money-saving site of all time. Shop as you normally would, but go via Quidco, and they’ll give you a bit of cash. It’s usually only a quid or two, but it adds up. I’ve been using is for years and have got back nearly £1,200 from the things I buy.
It’s really easy to use. In fact, here’s a gigantic Quidco guide I wrote with everything you’d ever need to know about the site. Trust me, if you’re not using it – you need to start. Put it this way, most shops give you about 10% cashback. That’s 10% off your Christmas presents – even if they’re discounted.
How to get the £13 discount at Just Eat
- Click through to Quidco VIA THIS LINK by December 31st 2019.
- You’ll land on a promotional Just Eat page. Click the green button that says ‘Get cashback’, then ‘I understand, visit retailer’.
- You’ll be taken to Just Eat. Order and pay as normal (you need to spend at least £10 – excluding delivery).
- Quidco will record your visit and put the £13 in your account within two weeks. You’ll also get cashback on your order (it’s currently 4%).
- You’ll get an email to tell you when the money hits your account, you can then transfer the money into your bank account.
Woop! Free takeaway!
(As I’ve got you here – if you’re new to TopCashback, you can sign up and get a free £25 LEGO advent calendar – including Friends, Star Wars and Harry Potter).
Win Christmas dinner
Come and join my Luxury on a Budget Facebook group. I’ve put up the prize of my own cash (£100) for anyone that is in my group at the end of the month.
It’s also a great group where I post deals and freebies I find for Christmas. I’m not spammy and will only put truly good bargains in there.
(The Quidco link is an affiliate link)