I’m always ranting about how people need to get into cashback sites (see my mega guide on Quidco), because they’re a free way of getting around 10% back on whatever you spend normally on shopping (perfect timing for all the money most of us are spending on Christmas presents). I’ve made over £1000 back myself from doing it over the years.
Free LEGO advent calendar
If you sign up to TopCashback by Sunday 27th October, you can get a free LEGO advent calender worth £24.99 (you’ll have to cover the £3.99 delivery though), and you can bag yourself either the Harry Potter, Star Wars or Friends Calendars.
- Follow THIS LINK which will take you to the TopCashback promotional site.
- Make VERY sure you use the link above, because it’s tracked. If you don’t, you may not get the cashback.
- Enter your email address and make up a password. You’ll then be taken to a page with some T&C’s and a big pink button saying ‘Get Cashback Now’.
- Click the big button, and you’ll be taken to the LEGO site.
- Pick one of the advent calendars (only Harry Potter, Star Wars, City or Friends calendars are elidible, which are most of them.
- Pay as usual, and then the cashback will track in your account. It should be approved within a couple of weeks tops, and you can get the money then put into your bank account.
Just a warning, it looks like they are selling out quickly. So either bag one ASAP, or keep an eye on the site and hopefully they’ll restock.
If you want more cashback freebies, currently if you’re new to Quidco, you can get a £13 voucher for Just Eat. Because frankly, free pizza is the best.
ALSO – join my Luxury on a Budget Facebook group, where I post the very best deals and freebies whenever I spot them. I’m also giving away a £100 voucher. All you have to do is be in the group to have a chance to win it.